Chevron Full/Queen Flat Sheet - Light Indigo
This design began as a tiny chevron that John Robshaw broke up and distressed to soften it a bit, then transformed it into a field of color. They traveled to the southernmost depths of India to find the perfect organic percale cotton. Wonderfully crisp and cool, it۪s great for those who tend to sleep warm year-round. It۪s a great partner to some of the more unruly duvet prints. The versatile soft blue also makes a lovely layering essential. Go bold with another pattern or color, or keep it calm with a white duvet or quilt.
- Printed on 400 thread count pure cotton percale: a finely woven, durable fabric that is exceptionally smooth to the touch
- Made from long-staple, combed cotton for superior softness
- Hand embroidery on sheets and cases
- Made in India
- Machine wash cold, separately, delicate cycle. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach. Iron at medium setting if necessary.
- *Please note there is a 1-2 week lead time on orders which exceed our in-house inventory.