Wood Box of 6 Berlingot Steak Knives - Brown Handle
Berlingot knives are designed to meet an infinity of needs. Thus, you can cut meat, fruit, cheese, pizza, sausage or bread, peel vegetables, serve a good portion of pie, uncap a bottle, … Indeed, the range of Berlingot knives is extremely versatile.
Advantages of Berlingot knives
- 100% made in France
- Stainless steel rivet
- Half-silk blade with heat treatment
- X50CV13 stainless steel, easy to resharpen for smooth blades
- Micro-serration done manually
- Rockwell hardness between 54 and 56 HRC
- Around 20 methacrylate colours for the handles (dishwasher compatible)
*Please note there is a 1-2 week lead time on orders which exceed our in-house inventory.