Acita Organic Duvet/Shams
Wispy florals in an antique block print. John Robshaw traveled to the southernmost depths of India to find the perfect organic percale cotton. Wonderfully crisp and cool, it's great for those who tend to sleep warm year-round. Pairs beautifully with their printed sheets. Pair duvets with John Robshaw Down comforters which are 2" larger on each side than the duvet covers to ensure maximum fill and fluffiness.
- Printed on 400 thread count organic cotton percale: a finely woven, durable fabric that is exceptionally smooth to the touch
- Made from long-staple, combed cotton for superior softness
- Sham has flange and envelope closure
- Euro has hand stitched ending and hidden zipper
- Duvet has button closure, and inner ties to secure duvet insert
- Made in India
- Machine wash cold, separately, delicate cycle. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach. Iron at medium setting if necessary.