Sarato Sheet Set
John Robshaw traveled to the southernmost depths of India to find the perfect organic percale cotton. Wonderfully crisp and cool, it's great for those who tend to sleep warm year-round. The versatile color palette also makes it a lovely layering essential, prefect for any of their more vibrant duvets, or keep it calm with a white duvet or quilt.
- Printed on organic 200 thread count pure cotton percale: a finely woven, durable fabric that is exceptionally smooth to the touch
- Made from long-staple, combed cotton for superior softness
- Hand embroidery on sheets and cases
- Made in India
- Queen: 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet, 2 Standardpillow cases
- Machine wash cold, separately, delicate cycle. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach. Iron at medium setting if necessary.